Monday 25 February 2008

Wagamama mandarin and sesame chicken salad

Since I am alone at home, and there is no one to eat my fancy food, I don't cook at all. I just eat salads (no surprise?). However, this time I decided to make something special - my favourite Wagamama salad:

Mandarin and sesame chicken salad

shredded ginger
garlic
lemongrass
marinated chicken strips, grilled
asian leaves (or mixed salad)
mandarins
coriander
mangetout
caramelised red onion
spring onions
roasted cashew nuts

dressed with a sesame, mandarin, thai basil and mint dressing
and
garnished with mixed sesame seeds


mmmm... good

+ just to remember to try:

Grilled asparagus

asparagus spears grilled with chilli, garlic and salt
coated with a citrus yakitori sauce garnished with black and white sesame seeds

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

could you send me the recipe for this? its my favourite wagamama dish and unfortunatly my babysitting funds mean I can't afford the cook book. :)

LKarran said...

Are you able to send me the recipe as I have the book but I can't find it in it! Thanks :)

Unknown said...

Would love the recipe for this, have scoured the internet for a recipe!

Unknown said...

I don't suppose you have a recipe you can email to me please? :)